- The materials and other information provided on this website are for information purposes only and are not intended to replace or constitute medical advice or treatment.
- All the information appearing on this website is provided “as is” without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, and Aid for AIDS and the contributors disclaim any liability to the user in this regard.
- Aid for AIDS and the contributors do not warrant that the website will be error-free nor make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or fitness for purpose in connection with this website and disclaim all liability in this regard.
- No use of, or reliance on, any materials included in this website shall be deemed to give rise to a physician-patient relationship. No material included in this website shall be deemed to present the only or necessarily the best method or procedure with respect to a matter discussed on this service; rather, any such material shall be acknowledged as only the approach or opinion of the discussant.
- The user assumes all risks of using the materials included in this website.
- From time to time this website may include links to other third party websites. These links are not intended to signify that Aid for AIDS and the contributors endorse or otherwise have any responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- This website contains copyright and other intellectual property, including logos and other graphics and multimedia works belonging to Aid for AIDS and the contributors or third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any logo or trade-mark without Aid for AIDS and the contributors' prior written permission and/or that of third parties, as the case may be. The user may not, without Aid for AIDS and the contributors’ prior written consent, use Aid for AIDS and the contributors’ intellectual property or that of third parties for any purpose whatsoever.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Aid for AIDS and the contributors exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.